"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position Teaching English in Poland
Date posted:2016-01-25 | Writer: Berkeley International | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Berkeley International is a virtual and online learning environment and community rich in diversity with EFL teachers from all over the world. We teach children through multimedia educational platform EEO, which allows the highest standard of teaching. We make sure that our English lessons are always interesting, creative and attractive to children. We’re looking for qualified English teachers who are passionate about educating children to work full-time in our office in Warsaw, Poland. If you are enthusiastic, motivated, hard-working and willing to learn – this offer is just for you!
If you are:
• An experienced EFL teacher: you are a real professional and a truly dedicated teacher who loves education; you know how to present activities in a creative and an interesting way; you are constantly looking for personal and professional development.
• Personable: you support collaborative environment; you are practical, honest and kind; you are eager to embrace new challenges.
• Your English language proficiency level is rather high; you have the experience of living, working or studying in any English-speaking countries; you are a good interlocutor who enjoys communicating with others.
• You have Diploma or Degree in Education/English
TEFL qualified candidates without working experience are also welcomed.
• Teach students of different age and language levels, i.e. Preschool (3-4), kindergarten level (5-6), and primary level (7-13).
• Work in a supportive and collegial atmosphere.
• Master your teaching methods and techniques, and broaden your cultural perspectives.
We are waiting for you! Don’t hesitate and send us your resume (in English) with your photo attached at the email address given on the job heading.