"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Language School in Poland Seeks EFL Teachers
Date posted:2015-03-05 | Writer: The Best | Email: email@example.com
The Best is a dynamically developing language school offering students in Poland a unique teaching experience. We are based in Kostrzyn nad Odra on the Polish-German border (90 Km from Berlin City Centre). We are currently looking for two native level speakers of English to take up work as EFL teachers, starting in April 2015.
The perfect candidates are well-motivated and ready for a challenge in a foreign country. You are able to teach English to students from 5-18+ years old and manage their small classrooms and the needs of your students. You are patient, ready to deal with situations you may not expect, act diligently and appropriately, so as to benefit the school both at work and outside of working hours, being representatives of the school in a relatively small community.
You are willing and ready to take part in promotion days at local events, so as to promote the school as a team.
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA: At least 100 hours TEFL training,
- University degree, (preferably in Applied linguistics or Foreign languages)
- Driving license
-1-2 years of Post-Graduate teaching experience in a language school setting
- teaching English to students of a variety of ages
- experience teaching FCE/ IELTS Cambridge exam as preparation for University entry in an English speaking country and teaching English for specific purposes is particularly welcome
- a fair remuneration and comfortable working environment
- help with learning basics of Polish
- help with finding accommodation
- efficient support with legalities
- support at work in initial stages
- enrichment of your experiences so far
Please send your references with your CV to Mr Kornel Naruszewicz at the email address given on the job heading, and give us your availability for a skype interview.