"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Kindergarten ESL Teaching Position in Poland
Date posted:2004-03-31 | Writer: International House | Email: email@example.com
The school , situated at the foot of the Beskidy mountains in a small city, is a friendly environment to work in . At present we have an English Kindergarten with 21 children, 3-6 year olds. We have native speakers of English as well as Polish teachers working in it. The Kindergarten Coordinator manages the whole kindergarten.
We are looking for a kindergarten teacher who is a native speaker of English. The best case scenario would be a trained Kindergarten/ Primary School teacher who has taught English as a Second Language but also acceptable would be someone who has taught or worked with small children (3-6 year olds) and enjoys doing so. The ideal candidate should be outgoing, energetic, enthusiastic with a sense of humor.
We can offer the right candidate:
- a friendly environment,
- an induction week training before the actual teaching starts.
- a return flight to Poland,
- accommodation paid by the school ,
- a good local salary,
- visa, work permit (if required) arranged by the school
Main terms and conditions:
- 10 month contract starting August 24, 2004
- 20 hours teaching a week plus 1, 5 standby
- paid holiday - 27 working days
Please e-mail your :
1. Current CV and Cover letter
2. Recent photo
3. Details of two referees
at: firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2004, the latest.
or post it at : International House, ul. Zielona 32, 43-300 Bielsko-Bia>=a.