Date posted:2021-07-10 | Writer: Quest Language School | Email: [email protected]
Quest Language School based in Pulawy, Poland is seeking to employ an English Language Teacher for the school year 2021/2022. We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated teacher to join our friendly, supportive and professional team. The main duties will be to plan and deliver high-quality lessons to different age and level groups, ranging form children to adults.
Details of Position
- Standard EFL teaching duties such as lesson preparation; homework management & correction; assessment design, delivery & correction; student guidance & feedback.
- Administration duties related to needs analysis, attendance, progress reports, materials etc.
- Attendance at all relevant meetings and workshops.
- enjoys working with people, can build up a good rapport with children and teenagers
- direct, open
- has good interpersonal communication skills
- flexible, resourceful, positive can-do approach, able to positively influence and motivate others.
- organized, responsible, & performance-driven with an ability to meet deadlines.
- has an effective classroom management style
- has the ability to deliver lessons with pace and interest
- works productively, sensitively and cooperatively in team contexts
- inspirational, creative, empathetic
- realises the school mission, vision and respects its values
- Recognized TESOL / TEFL / CELTA qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Native Level Speaker of English
- A degree in teaching, preferably an ELT degree
- Potential to effectively use a variety of teaching methods or innovative solutions (e.g. modern technologies) in order to enhance the learning process
- Minimum 1 year teaching experience for native level speakers of English who do not hold a degree in teaching
Salary and Benefits
Contract Type: Full time contract: 20 (60min) hours of teaching per week, minimum 1 school year (30th September 2021- 30th June 2022)
Pay Rates: Competitive local rates. Details available on application.
Completion bonus: 1000 Euro.
Induction: a pre-service induction process (Start Date: 16th Sep. 2021)
Excellent working conditions:
- small classes (3-12 students)
- big and well-equipped classrooms: interactive whiteboards, computers with internet connection in most classrooms
- syllabus, materials, teacher support and training
- friendly atmosphere
- help with finding accommodation, airport pick-up if needed
- 5 weeks of paid holiday (26 working days) within the contract duration:
(1st Nov; 11th Nov; 21st Dec- 1st Jan; 6th Jan; 13th - 26th Jan; 9th -14th Apr; 1st May; 11th June)
- possibility of prolonging the contract
To apply, please contact the email address in the job heading and include the following:
- CV with current postal address, daytime contact number and email address.
- Full contact details of 2 referees known to the applicant in a professional EFL capacity, or present or former tutor, or previous employer; including their name, position held, email address and work contact number.
- Cover letter outlining suitability for the role.
- Scans of relevant qualifications (academic and TEFL qualifications).
Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis.