"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teaching Job in Poland
Date posted:2010-01-20 | Writer: Oxford Centre | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A well-established, privately owned language school located in the centre of Bielsko-Biala (south of Poland) is looking for TEFL qualified native speakers. The school provides General English and exam English to all levels and age groups, in-company and Business English courses.
The groups have an average of 8 students. Teachers facilities include a fully equipped staff room with a wide selection of resource materials for teachers, photocopying, wireless internet access etc. Situated at the foot of the Beskidy mountain range, Bielsko-Biala and its environs have much to offer active people. In Winter locals flock to Poland's ski resort, Szczyrk (10 km) to enjoy the slopes or travel to Poland's premier ski resort Zakopane (100 km). In the summer months, hiking and mountain biking are the main activities. There is also a cable car ride on the outskirts of the city which provides access to the closest summit and more leisurely walks. The city itself has a long and colourful history having been originally divided by the border of the Austro-Hungarian and Russian empires, as two towns, Bielsko and Biala. There is a very good selection of bars and restaurants ranging from traditional Polish to modern. 200 m from the school building there is also a large shopping mall with 7 cinemas, shops, restaurants, cafes, bowling alleys etc. In front of the school building is a well equipped fitness centre. Bielsko is also an ideal place for those who like horse riding as it is quite cheap and popular. 30 km from the city there is a lake where you can practise sailing and wind surfing.
- a competitive local salary (2400-3000 PLN net) depending on qualification and experience
- free pick up from the airport
- fully furnished accommodation (in the city centre) paid by the school with cable TV
- Polish lessons up to survival level
- health care
- holiday period: 2 weeks for Christmas, 2 weeks during winter break (Jan/Feb), 5 days for Easter + all national holidays
- free wireless internet access
- free conferences and seminars
- last but not least, very friendly and nice atmosphere.
To apply, contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading.