"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
EFL Teachers Needed in Poland
Date posted:2016-04-28 | Writer: The Best Language School | Email: email@example.com
The Best Language School is based in Kostrzyn upon Odra on the Polish-German border (90 Km from Berlin City Centre). We are currently looking for a native level speaker of English to take up work as an EFL teacher starting on July 1st, 2016 for at least one year till 30. June 2017 (with summer camp 26.07.2015-06.08.2015). Please apply only if you are a mentally strong person, resistant to a culture shock and interested in living in a peaceful town without any special entertainment options. You should concentrate on helping the school grow and become a key employee in the school in the future through being goal-oriented and working hard. The perfect candidates are well-motivated and ready for a challenge in a foreign country. You are able to teach English to students from 5-18+ years old and manage their small classrooms and the needs of your students. You are patient, ready to deal with situations you may not expect, act diligently and appropriately, so as to benefit the school both at work and outside of working hours, being representatives of the school in a relatively small community. You should be willing and ready to take part in promotion days at local events occasionally, so as to promote the school as a team, teach 25 hours and work altogether 40 hours a week.
- TEFL/CELTA: At least 100 hours TEFL training
- University degree, preferably in Applied linguistics or Foreign languages
- Qualifications and abilities to work with children
- Extensive knowledge of English Grammar
- Driving license
-1-2 years of Post-Graduate teaching experience in a language school setting
- experience teaching English to students of a variety of ages
- some experience teaching FCE/ IELTS Cambridge exam as preparation for University entry in an English speaking country and teaching English for specific purposes is particularly welcome
The perfect candidates are well-motivated, mentally strong enough to live lonely in a different culture and ready for a challenge in a foreign country. You are able to teach English to students from 5-18+ years old and manage their small classrooms and the needs of your students. You are patient, ready to deal with situations you may not expect, act diligently and appropriately, so as to benefit the school both at work and outside of working hours, being representatives of the school in a relatively small community.
- a fair remuneration and comfortable working environment
- help with learning basics of Polish
- help with finding accommodation
- efficient support with legalities
- support at work in initial stages
- environment in which you can grow as a professional
Please send your references with your CV to Kornel Naruszewicz at the email address given on the job heading. Indicate your availability for a skype interview.
Szkoła Języków Obcych The Best
ul. Mikołaja Reja 50
66-470 Kostrzyn nad Odrą
Tel. 698 36 45 23