"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Talara, Peru
Date posted:2005-07-01 | Writer: L&B Language School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you just say no to MTV, Reality Shows, and cultural homogenization Good, because L&B Language School is looking for some independent thinkers who want to experience real Peruvian culture off the gringo trail. Take our quick grammar, If Clause, exercise to see if you qualify.
· Have a degree (because really what else are you going to do with that B.A. in English Lit.)
· Have the grit to face the snarling hordes of ESL learners for 30-35 hours a week.
· Have a year to spend in a place where everybody will know your name.
Then we will,
· Give you a roof over your head. (and phone and cable)
· Put money in your pocket. (more than double the local teacher's salary)
· Make you fabulously popular and drop dead gorgeous. (well, two out of three isn't bad)
Director/Owner/Chief Bottle Washer