"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2011-01-09 | Writer: Dar al Thikr Schools Co. | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dar al Thikr Schools is an education service provider headquartered in Jeddah, KSA. Along with owning and/or operating boys and girls schools, we also develop and/or pilot curriculum projects in partnership with the Ministry of Education. Our programs are focused on developing the total potential of our students in all areas of learning: spiritual, academic, emotional, mental and physical. The future is our business and learning and teaching our passion.
We are seeking male teachers for our school in Rabigh for grades K to 12.
Candidates from both western and Arab countries are encouraged to apply. Due to visa limitations, we are only able to accept applications for teacher who hold passports from the following countries:
Teachers from other counties can only be considered if they are currently in Saudi Arabia and able to secure a transfer of sponsorship.
We invite qualified teachers seeking to work in an exciting, productive and cooperative environment to apply.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- able to work as an effective member of a team
- able to work to a time frame independently
- able to effectively use IT to promote learning
- able to effectively teach in differentiated learning environments
- able to work in a changeable context
- CertTESOL or CELTA minimum while DipTESOL and DELTA are preferred
- BA or MA in English, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or Education
- Candidates without BA or MA in other disciplines other than the above can be considered for positions in KG to Grade 5
- Teachers with a PGCE or similar qualification may be considered
- For primary teachers a CELTY or equivalent qualifications are preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in primary or secondary level education a must
- Gulf experience a plus
- International school experience a plus
COMPENSATION (Maximum based on qualification and experience)
Salary - 2,567 USD monthly (9,625 SAR)
Housing - 641 USD monthly (2,406 SAR)
Transportation - 213 USD monthly (802 SAR)
Medical - Comprehensive basic medical insurance for employee only
Year Travel Allowance - 3,734 USD (14,000 SAR) annually
Paid Vacation - There a two month (60 days) paid vacation in the summer along with Ministry of Education holidays during the school year.
Interested candidates are asked to send their CV/resume to the e-mail address given on the job heading for the attention of Sohaila Saeed