Date posted:2005-03-29 | Writer: ELS Language Centers Middle East | Email: [email protected]
ELS Language Centers/Abu Dhabi has openings for EFL instructors. The positions are available on a male, single status basis and will be assigned to contract employment work on-site at oil companiesí facilities.
A. Instructor qualifications:
1. Native speakers of English either from the U.S.A., Canada, U.K.
2. College or university degree.
3. Certificate in teaching English as a second or foreign language
(TESL or TEFL).
4. Minimum of three years teaching experience.
5. Mature, responsible with strong cross-cultural skills.
B. Benefits/salary packages given will be as listed below:
1. Tax-free monthly salary totaling 12, 000 Dhs (US$3, 290.00) with
the following additional benefits:
2. Furnished housing
3. Monthly transportation allowance of 500 Dhs.
4. Private medical insurance.
5. One (1) month paid vacation at the end of each completed year
6. Annual economy round-trip airline ticket from Abu Dhabi.
C. All applications must be sent by e-mail with the following documents
to the Executive Director at [email protected] :
1. Curriculum Vitae/resume
2. Copy of Valid passport (pages 2&3)
3. Copy of academic certificates and diplomas
D. Applications must be received by 9 April 2005.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.