"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Abu Dhabi, UAE
Date posted:2005-03-29 | Writer: ELS Language Centers Middle East | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ELS Language Centers/Abu Dhabi has openings for EFL instructors. The positions are available on a male, single status basis and will be assigned to contract employment work on-site at oil companiesí facilities.
A. Instructor qualifications:
1. Native speakers of English either from the U.S.A., Canada, U.K.
2. College or university degree.
3. Certificate in teaching English as a second or foreign language
(TESL or TEFL).
4. Minimum of three years teaching experience.
5. Mature, responsible with strong cross-cultural skills.
B. Benefits/salary packages given will be as listed below:
1. Tax-free monthly salary totaling 12, 000 Dhs (US$3, 290.00) with
the following additional benefits:
2. Furnished housing
3. Monthly transportation allowance of 500 Dhs.
4. Private medical insurance.
5. One (1) month paid vacation at the end of each completed year
6. Annual economy round-trip airline ticket from Abu Dhabi.
C. All applications must be sent by e-mail with the following documents
to the Executive Director at email@example.com :
1. Curriculum Vitae/resume
2. Copy of Valid passport (pages 2&3)
3. Copy of academic certificates and diplomas
D. Applications must be received by 9 April 2005.