"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teaching English in Oman
Date posted:2012-06-04 | Writer: CECN Educonsult | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CECN Educonsult (CECNE), an educator provider–education consultancy company, is seeking English Language Teachers for Government colleges in The Sultanate of Oman starting on 1 September 2012, the first semester of academic year 2012-2013. Interviews will be held in the next 4 to 8 weeks. The hiring process to be completed soon after.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Saturday to Wednesday.
Compensation and Benefits - Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher's degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 350 to OMR 520 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 to 60 days
If your qualification is -in general:
• BA/ BSc with TEFL / TESOL or equivalent and 3 years post degree experience teaching English Language
• or MA/ MSc/ Ph.D. and 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language
• Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language please send your CV, copies of your certificates, passport, and photos referring to this ad and indicating your date of birth, nationality, and availability date to the e-mail address given on the job heading.