"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Positions for EFL Instructors in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2012-02-29 | Writer: University of Hail | Email: email@example.com
The University of Hail seeks to appoint full-time English Language Instructors. Teaching couples are welcome. The successful candidate(s) must be:
• Native or near-native English speakers
• Candidates will have a bachelor's degree and relevant TESOL / TEFL qualifications and experience.
• Minimum of 2 year experience in EFL in Higher Education or vocational training
• Previous experience in a Gulf country or Saudi Arabia is not essential, but would be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach a maximum of 20 contact hours per week
• Advising and assisting students during office hours
• Exam preparation and grading and administrative work when required
Contract and Salary
• two year renewable contracts
• Salary is tax free, and depends on qualifications and experience
• Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualification
• An end-of service gratuity is paid of up to one month’s basic salary for each year of service.
• HOUSING: Every employee is provided with a fully-furnished rent-free housing unit. Mains water, electricity, air-conditioning, local phone calls, internet access and maintenance are free of charge.
• VACATIONS: 60 days per year plus local public holidays
• AIR FARES: Free annual round trip air tickets for employee and family [up to three dependents] to point of recruitment
• TRANSPORT is provided to and from work and from the University housing compound to local shops and supermarkets (two evenings and Thursday mornings).
• MEDICAL CARE for employee and accompanying family members in public hospitals
Send your request for an application form along with a C.V. with contact details, current location and availability for employment to the e-mail address given on the job heading. The completed application form should be returned as an e-mail attachment, with scanned copies of qualifications, a recent photograph and a passport copy.