"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Male and Female EFL Teachers Needed in Saudi Arabia (2)
Date posted:2013-04-18 | Writer: Shabaka Training | Email: email@example.com
Male and Female EFL teachers needed for The Saudi Arabia University Preparatory Year project starting in August, 2013. Shabaka Training was established in 2008 with the sole purpose of offering English language courses. We have created a successful program at King Faisal University within the Preparatory Year Deanship (PYD) and taught more than 3,000 students since its inception.
• Located in (Eastern Province) about 2 hours from Bahrain.
• Preparing Saudi teenagers for entrance into university faculties of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Business, and Computer Science.
• 17 classroom contact hours per week (four 50 minute periods per day).
• 10 office hours per week for preparation and administrative/grading duties using Moodle on-line course management program.
• Highly structured program with standardized weekly tests, homework, assignments, and exams.
• Besides English instruction, teachers train students in punctuality, study skills, and discipline.
• 9 month contract, option to extend for summer teaching.
• Salary $3200 (USD) per month Tax Free. Bonus $1600 (USD) paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, housing, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks in October, January, and March (approximately 4-5 weeks).
• Opportunities for extra teaching hours (Weekly Study Hall and Shabaka Language Center).
Qualifications and Experience
• Native level English speaker (contract stipulation by Saudi client).
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 2 years English teaching experience.
• BA English, Education degree, or TEFL/TESOL certification for visa purposes.
• High school teaching experience is beneficial.
To apply please send ONE PAGE CV to the e-mail address given on the job heading with:
5. English Teaching Experience
6. **RECENT PHOTO**