"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate Starts in Saudi Arabia Teaching EFL
Date posted:2016-08-18 | Writer: Middle East Jobs | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle East Jobs is seeking professional male/female native level English speakers to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs in Riyadh and Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Minimum requirements are a bachelor’s degree together with a TEFL or TESOL qualification.
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to pre-university students
• Record keeping, grading and report writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
• Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$28.000-50.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas provided).
• Iqama holders keep their passports; Business visa holders have immediate access to their passports
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
• Minimum of 2 years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required
• Candidates must be native level speakers of English
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit IMMEDIATELY send your CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, EFL certificate, and passport copy 2 references to the email address given on the job heading.
Please feel free to contact me (Amber) on 01274 9250938, 07446814735 or Skype: amber.recruit