Date posted:2016-08-18 | Writer: Middle East Jobs | Email: [email protected]
Middle East Jobs is seeking professional male/female native level English speakers to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs in Riyadh and Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Minimum requirements are a bachelor’s degree together with a TEFL or TESOL qualification.
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to pre-university students
• Record keeping, grading and report writing
• Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis
• Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
• Competitive annual tax free salary (range: US$28.000-50.000) is based on teaching experience and credentials.
• Airfare from city/country of origin to and from Saudi Arabia
• Furnished accommodations or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Transportation provided or allowance (must decide on either from the onset)
• Comprehensive Class A health insurance with dental coverage
• Visa expenses (including medical and visa fees) covered/reimbursed upon arrival
• Employment visa processed (toward Iqama) or Business visas; all available
• S.R. 1000 cash advance provided upon arrival
• Scheduled trips to and from cultural sites, souqs, and shopping malls
• Year-end bonus paid at the end of the academic year
• Annual Vacation time of 30 days in addition to all Saudi holidays (exit/re-entry visas provided).
• Iqama holders keep their passports; Business visa holders have immediate access to their passports
• Academic year contract with option for renewal
• Minimum of 2 years full time ESL/EFL teaching experience required
• Candidates must be native level speakers of English
• BA in a related field plus teaching certification such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or similar from an accredited university or institute. Online courses are not accepted.
• MA in ESL, EFL, TESOL, Applied Linguistics Master of Arts in Teaching, Linguistics is preferred
• BA in TESOL, Language Education, English
If you meet the minimum requirements, please submit IMMEDIATELY send your CV, copies of credentials, transcripts/diploma, EFL certificate, and passport copy 2 references to the email address given on the job heading.
Please feel free to contact me (Amber) on 01274 9250938, 07446814735 or Skype: amber.recruit
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.