"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Immediate Openings For EFL Teachers in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2010-08-11 | Writer: English Times Center | Email: ESLTeachKSA@gmail.com
We have a number of open positions for TEFL qualified instructors (men and women) in Riyadh, beginning in mid-to-late September, 2010, and extending for the entire academic year. The positions are in Preparatory Year programs at major universities in Saudi Arabia. The new appointments will complement a strong cadre of returning, experienced ESL staff, all under a new company organization and direction. Teaching hours, salaries, and other benefits are highly competitive.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
• Native speaker of English
• BA/MA in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.); degrees in other areas will be considered with appropriate certification/experience
• TEFL or other ESL certification or degree
• Teaching experience (1 year, ESL)
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive, tax-free monthly salary depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transportation package
• 30 days paid annual leave
• Round trip ticket between KSA and country of origin
• Medical insurance
• Visa support
• Additional professional benefits in development
Interested candidates should send a CV and a copy of diploma, certifications, and passport -- or make inquiries -- to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
English Times Center for Training (Jeddah) – Education Experts (Riyadh)