"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Great Opportunity For Female EFL Teachers in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2013-10-16 | Writer: Patrick Ludwick | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a leading, private, primary and junior high school. We are located in the capital of Saudi Arabia. This is a well renown, international school with state-of-the-art facilities. Teachers are from USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and many other countries. We are currently looking for 8 TEFL qualified female teachers and some management staff.
The school administrative is very supportive of its staff, going out of their way to insure the comfort and well being of all their teachers.
Saudi Arabia is a great place to save money and to enjoy weekend trips at a very low cost. This is a great opportunity that could easily lead to a long-term, management position.
- 1 year contract
- Visa Sponsorship
- Airfare to and from your home to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- End of contract severance (1 month’s salary)
- $3,500 USA a month salary (Completely Tax Free)
- All transportation provided in country
- Weekend Get-a-ways
- Cultural and historical tours
- Generous vacation time
- Luxury, furnished apartment provided, including all utilities, satellite, internet, electric, etc.
- A1, full medical insurance
- 5-day work week, 30 hours a week, no split shift
- Students range from early elementary to middle school
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL or equivalent qualification preferred
- Desire to work with young children
If you are interested in this position please contact Patrick Ludwick at the email address given on the job heading.