Date posted:2022-06-28 | Writer: Adwaa Rabia Group | Email: [email protected]
Adwaa Rabia Group have regular opportunities for male and female EFL teachers throughout Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah, Madinah, Hail, Alkhobar, Dammam, Al Baha).
We currently need ESL/EFL teachers for the Saudi University Foundation Year Program.
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework and Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration and Marking of Placement, Progress and Achievement Tests.
• Assessment and Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development of Supplementary Materials for Core Syllabuses or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings 0r Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With the Running 0f Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full and Active Part in the Life Of The University/Organization
• Competitive Tax Free Basic Salary (USD 3000 – USD 3,500 per month)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities
• Transportation Provided / Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Insurance
• End of Service Bonus
• Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia Provided
• 30 Day Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Provided, Paid & Initial Flight Provided
• Visa Type: Employment (Iqama)
1: Must Be Native Speakers of English (New Zealander, Australian, British, Canadian, American, Irish and South African Citizens Only)
2. Must Have Bachelors/Masters/PhD major Education, TESOL, English, Linguistics, Languages, TEFL, English Language Teaching, English as a Foreign language
BA/MA/PHD in any field/major + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL / TESOL (120 Hours)
3: Desired experience: 2 Years
4. Age should be between 22-58
Documents to Apply:
• Resume (MS or PDF)
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA/MA Diploma)
• ESL/EFL Teaching Certification Certificate
To apply, please send the documents listed above to the email address in the job heading, Att: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15–20-minute interview via Skype 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.