"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Employment teaching EFL in Saudi Arabia
Date posted:2004-06-14 | Writer: The Ministry of Education Teachers Colleges | Email: email@example.com
The Ministry of Education
The Ministry of Education in Saudi Arabia announces
Teaching posts in the Male and Female Teachers' Colleges in Saudi Arabia
for the year 2005/2006
Qualified Teachers (Males and females) should have a BA, OR, MA degree in EnglishTEFLTESL with a minimum of 2 years experience.
1. A copy of the first three pages of your Valid passport
2. Copies of Original degree certificates and official transcripts.
3. Copies of Original letters of experience for all previous work especially in EFL or English teaching and
4. Three photos.
5. Personal CV.
1. Rewarding Salaries.
2. Annual Housing allowance.
3. A one-time furniture allowance.
4. An annual increment of no more than 5% of the monthly salary upon renewal of the contract (not exceeding the max. limit specified in the payroll).
5. A fully paid summer vacation (60 days).
Applicants are kindly requested to send their resume:
Dr. Ahmed Al-Mofareh
Dr. Talal Al-Hajailan
Dr. Rabea Jan
Or send copies of their papers to:
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Deputy Ministry for Teachers' Colleges
General Directorate for Teaching Staff