"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mexico - Zamora
Date posted:2003-11-28 | Writer: Cultulingua Zamora Centro de Idiomas | Email: email@example.com
Culturlingua Zamora Centro de Idiomas is seeking available applicants for positions for our 2004 spring term. Culturlingua Zamora is located in Zamora, Michoacan, Mexico. We are NOT affiliated with and have NO relation to other Culturlingua schools within the state or republic. Culturlingua Zamora is the ORIGINAL language school that has been offering top quality instruction service in English and French for the past 17 years.
We are seeking interested staff members with the following characteristics:
1. Background or education in teaching and teaching experience
2. Native English speakers
3. Mature, professional and responsible
4. Enthusiastic and dynamic about teaching
5. Enjoys teamwork and is open to learning
6. Flexible to teach various ages and levels in English and/or French
7. Willing to commit to a 5-month contract (1 semester)
Applicants must be present in Zamora for a week long orientation/training by Monday, January 26, 2004. Our spring 2004 semester is scheduled to begin Monday, February 2, 2004 and end Friday, June 25, 2004.
In return we offer:
1. $4, 000 pesos per month (approximately $400 U.S. dollars)
2. Choice of living arrangements with either:
Low-cost room and board with a Mexican host family or
Free accommodations in a fully furnished teachersí residence
Both are walking distance from the school
3. Water, electric and cable television amenities paid
4. Free Spanish classes available that do not coincide with your work schedule
5. Paid Federal holidays
6. 2 weeks paid vacation during April (Sunday, April 4 to Sunday, April 18, 2004)
7. A great work environment to learn and grow
Interested candidates should submit the following:
1. Cover letter
2. Current rÈsumÈ
Qualified candidates interested in joining our teaching staff should send their complete application to us and we will gladly provide you with all the necessary information regarding our school. Applications can be sent to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail to only 1 mailbox, not all 3) or via fax at +52 (351) 515-3616. Please check your long distance services for dialing from your country. Also note, our phone number is also our fax line. Upon connection, please request fax tone for transmission.