"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mexico - Michoacan
Date posted:2005-06-06 | Writer: Culturlingua Zamora Centro de Idiomas | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Live the Mexican culture and learn the Spanish language as you teach in English or French. Experience the unique opportunity of living in Mexico!
Culturlingua Zamora Centro de Idiomas is seeking applicants for full time teaching positions for the 2005-2006 fall term. Culturlingua Zamora is located in Zamora, MichoacÂ·n, MExico. We are not affiliated with and have no relation to other Culturlingua schools within the state or republic. Culturlingua Zamora is the ORIGINAL language school that has been offering top quality instruction service in English, French and Spanish for the past 19 years!
Our institution is seeking potential staff members with the following characteristics:
* Completed studies in teaching and/or education (degree in related fields or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL, EFL certification)
* Classroom teaching experience with various ages and levels
* Native English speaker
* Mature, professional and responsible
* Enthusiastic and dynamic about teaching
* Creative and organized about lesson planning
* Enjoys teamwork and works well with others
* Able and willing to teach various ages (children, adolescents, and/or adults) and levels (beginner, intermediate and/or advanced) in English and/or French
* Able and willing to commit, comply and complete an academic semester contract of 5 months (option to continue for an additional semester is available)
Applicants must be present in Zamora, MichoacÂ·n by Sunday, August 28, 2005. Applicants are required to attend our staff orientation/training from Monday, August 29, 2005 to Friday, September 2, 2005. Our fall 2005-2006 semester is scheduled to begin Monday, September 5, 2005 and end Friday, January 27, 2006.
We offer our teachers the following:
* $4, 750 Mexican pesos per month
* Free living accommodations in a fully furnished teachersï¿½ residence, with private bedrooms and walking distance from the school
* Water, electric and cable television amenities paid
* Paid federal holidays
* 2 weeks paid vacation during winter break Sunday, December 18, 2005 to Sunday, January 1, 2006
* Free Spanish language and conversational classes available that do not coincide with your work schedule
* A great work environment to learn and grow
Qualified candidates are to submit the following:
* Cover letter with your objectives
* Current resume
* 2 letters of recommendations
* 2 references from previous employer and/or teacher with their respective telephone numbers and/or e-mails
* copy of valid driverï¿½s license and/or passport
Candidates who are interested in joining our teaching staff should send their complete application to us and we will gladly provide you with all the necessary information regarding our school and the position. Applications can be sent to us via e-mail at email@example.com or via fax at + 52 (351) 515-3616. Please check your long distance services for dialing from your country. Please note, our phone number is also our fax line. Upon connection, please request a fax tone for transmission.
Serious applicants only, please.
Culturlingua Zamora Centro de Idiomas
Plaza Las Palomas
Local No. 30