"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Mexico (La Piedad)
Date posted:2005-11-08 | Writer: New York School of English | Email: email@example.com
LA PIEDAD, MICHOACAN, MEXICO - PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS NEEDED Immediately
The New York School of English ( Contact us) currently holds a full time ESL teaching vacancy, here in La Piedad, for the current school year.
At the New York School of English, we take pride in offering an English Educational experience centered on PROFESSIONALISM, DEDICATION, AND PRIDE OF A JOB WELL DONE. We need dynamic, energetic, positive, outgoing, thorough, and flexible teachers. A GREAT ATTITUDE is a must.
All teachers must realize they are entering a different culture. There are different values, different ways of thinking, and a different way of life in Mexico. If you have an open mind, and are willing to accept and welcome such differences, then Mexico is a fabulous place to live, work, and explore. The school respects and embraces this philosophy.
1. Teach one morning class, ranging from 8-8:40am
2. Teach afternoon/evening classes, from 3:30-8pm
3. Total teaching hours: 23 per week
4. Semi Professional dress
5. ESL/TOEFL/TESOL degree or certificate is a plus
6. Teaching experience is a plus
7. Minimum age requirement - 27 years of age
New York School of English offers:
1. $4000 pesos per month
2. Housing Paid by school: private bedroom, full kitchen, cable, paid utilities, etc. (you pay for gas)
3. Fully furnished classroom: television, vcr, stereo system, whiteboard, personal computer, etc.
4. 2 Week Easter Vacation - Paid
5. Family owned, professionally managed, ESL school
6. Native New Yorker, experienced in business, and the living abroad experience: hopefully all the headaches
and hassles have been targeted and eliminated for our teachers.
Only applicants who forward all three items (resume, photo, references) will be considered for a position.. We will be hiring quickly, and we would appreciate rapid correspondence with interested applicants. Therefore, please don't delay.
If you are ready and enthusiastic about a position, we would love to hear from you.
Also, any teachers interested in future employment, feel free to drop us a line, and/or send your credentials.
Brent Euler - President
Roxana Euler - Vice President
Elsa Flores - Manager of daily operations
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.