Date posted:2019-07-23 | Writer: RISE Education Korea | Email: [email protected]
RISE Education has regular opportunities in Korea for EFL teachers looking to gain valuable experience with a global leader in innovative education. Rise was founded on the strong beliefs of our CEO, Barry O’Callaghan for the need to change the way we teach young learners and prepare them for a new global future. The Rise Program, through the Rise Educational Centers, addresses this need for change and has delivered tremendous outcomes in both English fluency and improved social and leadership skills. The brand has an international presence in countries like China, India, South Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia and The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
WHY WORK FOR RISE?
Proven program: Our program is based on proven, award-winning content from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH), the largest and most established K-12 publisher in the world. Our foundation content is used by over 5 million students in the US classrooms on a daily basis. Furthermore, a research conducted by a group of professors from Harvard University recognizes the RISE program as innovative, with the right content, environment and approach for children to learn English effectively. (The New Global Actors – published June 2016)
Global advantage: There are RISE Education Centers in over 85 cities worldwide. Not only does our connection help our students become global leaders, but it also provides our teachers with opportunities for career advancement.
Teacher support: We provide initial training for new teachers arriving in Korea. Our certified trainers provide clear breakdown of our program and teaching methods. New teachers will have opportunities to practice their teaching skills and gain confidence before starting the term.
• 2.2~2.6 M Korean Won per month
• 10 days of paid annual vacation
• Furnished Housing provided
• 50/50 contribution for the medical insurance & pension contribution
• Flight reimbursement
• Severance Pay
• Training and ongoing support
• Opportunities for advancement
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. TEFL /TESOL certification a distinct advantage.
• Provide a national background check with no criminal charges from your country of citizenship
HOW TO APPLY:
• Email our Department of Recruiting directly at the address given on the job heading. Please attach your resume with a recent picture.