"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Positions in Central Seoul, Korea
Date posted:2017-07-31 | Writer: Chungdahm Institute Seongbuk Branch | Email: email@example.com
We are a branch of Chung Dahm Learning, a publicly-traded company and leader of English education in Korea. The company has over 100 locations, 40,000 students, and over 1,000 trained instructors throughout Korea. We offer free training and a pre-developed curriculum. Our branch in Central Seoul is experiencing excellent growth and we are looking to hire teachers to join our team of foreign instructors starting in August and September. This is an ideal position for newly qualified TEFL graduates.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday: 4pm-10pm. Instructors do not work every shift (see below).
- Average of 102 hours/month (maximum of 125 hours )
- Working days: Monday to Friday. Per the teaching schedule, teachers may have 4~5 working days in a 3 month term.
- Students: Grades 3-10
- Hourly Contract: 25,000 - 27,000 KRW per hour
- Severance : 3 million KRW shall be paid as severance pay at the successful completion of agreement
- The “key money” deposit for a single furnished apartment is provided and will be near the academy. Instructor will be responsible for rent and utilities.
- Round-trip airfare paid, up to 1,400,000 KRW
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-4 visas
- Monthly salary paid on time and in full
- Benefits of working hourly: the earning potential is higher than salaried positions, even taking into account paying for rent and utilities. You will earn 2.6 million – 3.0 million won per month and you will be paid for any extra work you put in.
-Health Insurance: If requested, CDI will pay for 50% of the monthly bill
- Prior to teaching, you will be required to complete the 1 week CDL Instructor Orientation Training Program.
- Contract length: 1 year (If both parties agree, extension of the contract is possible)
The following documents are required for teaching visa purposes:
-B.A or B.S. original degree or graduate degree, and Apostilled degree
-Valid passport copy
-2 passport size photos
-Criminal record check by your provincial police and certified by your State Government or Korean Consulate in your country.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
4F, 48, Dongsomun-ro,
Rep. of KOREA.
Telephone: 82-2-927-0901 (After 2PM local time)
CDL Seongbuk Manager: Ms.Han