Date posted:2020-01-14 | Writer: Aclipse | Email: [email protected]
Aclipse is currently looking to fill numerous EFL teaching positions in Korea for our world respected client, Chungdahm Learning. We offer free job placement to candidates. Locations include the Korean cities of Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Jeonju, Ulsan, Daejeon, Cheonan, Wonju, and Cheongna. Chungdahm has positions for all age groups ranging from kindergarten and elementary school aged students in their i-Garten and April programs, to middle and high school aged students in their ChungDham Institute program.
The experienced Aclipse recruiting team will do their best to match you with a position that fits your desired age group and location. One of the perks of working with our client Chungdahm is that no prior teaching experience is required, so it’s ideal for newly qualified TEFL graduates! Teachers are provided training upon their arrival in Korea so that they feel prepared and confident prior the start of the term. Chungdahm also provides teachers with a clear and organized curriculum along with generous benefits to allow them to live comfortably during their time abroad. And don’t worry about not speaking Korean – the only language you will need to speak fluently is English.
• 180+ locations throughout Korea.
• Employs more than 1,000 teachers
• All classes are taught using the Chungdahm research-based English curriculum.
• Both teachers and students use the Chungdahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors enhance the educational experience.
• Has programs for all age groups ranging from kindergarten through high school.
In addition to teaching communication and conversation classes, ChungDahm instructors often teach test preparation classes, English classes, and writing classes. The enthusiasm of the students, the lifestyle afforded by the salary, and work hours (on average instructors work from approximately 4:00 pm to 10:00 pm), and the chance to work as part of a diverse group of instructors from all over the English-speaking world are just some of the reasons teaching at ChungDahm Learning is a great option!
• Entry Level monthly salary range 2.0M-2.8M Korean Won
• Paid Vacation
• Flight reimbursement
• Typical teaching hours from 4 pm-10 pm
• Training provided
• Housing provided depending on contract. If housing is not provided, employee will receive a higher salary.
• Small class size, with an average class of 8-12 students
• 50/50 Contribution to Medical and Pension
• Severance Pay
• Opportunities for advancement
• Ongoing teacher support
Earn a $200 Amazon.com Gift Card by Referring a Friend to Aclipse:
Know a friend or family member who would be interested in teaching abroad? Aclipse will reward you with a $200 Amazon.com Gift Card for every friend you refer to Aclipse and is placed with a teaching position. To get credit make sure your friend mentions you as their referral source in their application and to their recruiter prior to their interview.
Below are the requirements needed to be eligible to apply to teach in Korea:
• Citizenship from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand
• 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above (must include high school and university)
• Commitment to a one-year contract
• Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
Aclipse is always looking for new talent, so if you are interested in joining our team please forward your resume to the email address given on the job heading.
To contact us by phone, you can reach us at our Irvine, CA office at +1 (949) 880-0840.
We accept applications 8 months in advance of your expected graduation date. Also, in an effort to accommodate your preferred start date, our clients hire year-round. Our recruiters have taught English abroad and have the knowledge to help guide your decision-making process. Read our teacher blogs to hear first-hand about what it is like to live and teach in Asia. We can also put you directly in touch with a current teacher. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.