"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Seoul, Korea.
Date posted:2011-09-22 | Writer: YBM Language Institutes | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YBM Language Institutes is currently searching for professional and dynamic EFL instructors for its newest branch for adult language learners in Seoul, located near the Kondae subway station (line 2). Programs to be taught by native-speaking English instructors will include Speaking, Writing, Business English, and Hot Topics. YBM is the Largest ESL organization in Korea employing over 200 native teachers and we offer an attractive benefits package dependent on qualifications and experience.
1. Contract Dates – November 1, 2011 ~ October 31, 2012 (renewable)
2. Salary - Base salary up to 2.4 million Won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million Won with overtime **
3. Working Hours - Teach six 50 minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
4. Vacation - 10 days paid vacation plus National Holidays
1. PREPAID Round trip Airfare
2. Key Money for Housing PLUS Monthly Housing Allowance
3. 50% Medical Insurance, 50% National Pension
4. Severance Bonus equal to 1 month salary
5. 50% Tuition Reduction on YBM Korean or Japanese Language Classes
6. Visa Processing Costs Reimbursed - Processing Fee for Criminal Background
Check, E2 Visa Processing Fee, Processing Fee(s) for Apostille(s),
Express/Courier mail (when documents are sent to the school), and Medical
1. BA/BSc. or Higher
2. Prefer applicants with formal EFL teaching experience, graduate degrees, business experience, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL Certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.
MORE INFO ABOUT YBM's Adult Division:
1. YBM is the Largest ESL organization in Korea employing over 200 native teachers
2. Company owned schools (not a franchise) SO WE GUARANTEE EVERYTHING ON THE CONTRACT
3. YBM only recruits for its own schools, so you’re not dealing with a recruiting agency
4. Academic Directors at our YBM Adult Schools are Native English Teachers
5. NO babysitting children
6. Meet new people your own age
7. 25 hours of teaching per week. You teach six 50 minute classes per day, 20 days per month.
8. Base salary up to 2.4won - Depending on qualifications and experience.
9. PREPAID flight tickets
10. We are honest and reputable. Our sample contract is on our website.
11. Benefits are fully provided AND Guaranteed by YBM Head Office - Salary, Severance Payment, Medical Insurance, National Pension, 10 Vacation Days + National Holidays.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact the national academic director for YBM Language Institutes by email at the e-mail address given on the job heading. Applications should be accompanied by the following documents:
1. Resume (including employment references)
2. Passport information page (digital copy)
3. Recent Photo
4. Contact Info (Tel # and email address)
** Only those persons submitting the above documents, as well as being in possession of a valid and apostilled criminal records check (federal level) and apostilled copy of their university diploma will be contacted for an interview.