"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
School in Korea Looking For EFL Teachers
Date posted:2016-08-23 | Writer: Sogang Education Group | Email: email@example.com
The headquarters of Sogang Language Program (SLP) is seeking native level English teachers for its new branch located in Ulsan, which opens in October 2016. Sogang Language Program is an English language program which was founded by Sogang University to allow children to learn English in an integrated way that enables them to think, dream and act in English. There are currently 63 SLP franchises operating in South Korea.
Foreign Teachers at the school: 4
● One year contract (with possibility of renewal)
● October 2016 start date
● Monday to Friday working schedule-8 hours per day (No Weekends!)
● 25-30 teaching hours per week
● Kindergarten and Elementary School Students
● Full curriculum and materials are provided by our in house research team
● Teacher will receive full training in our programs one week prior to commencing teaching
● 2.0-2.2 Million Won / month depending on experience
● Airfare reimbursement.
● Severance payment of one month’s pay upon completion of the contract
● A furnished (non-shared) studio flat near the academy will be provided for the teachers.
● Pension contributions (Canadians, Americans and Australians are eligible for a lump sum refund when they leave Korea)
● Health Insurance
● Both summer and winter vacation will be provided according to the SLP schedule – 10 days total
● All national holidays
● 3 - 4 year bachelor’s degree (Required)
● TESOL, TEFL or other teaching certification (preferred)
● Teaching experience (preferred)
● Native level English speaker
If you are interested in joining SLP, please send your resume and a recent photo to the email address given on the job heading.