Date posted:2016-11-08 | Writer: The Princeton Review Korea | Email: [email protected]
The Princeton Review Korea is looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated TEFL skilled individuals to join our Business English team. This is a full-time position based in Seoul, with business trips covering all areas in Korea.
• All areas in Korea. The locations will change month to month
• Instructors are required to stay at the province from Monday to Friday.
• (The Princeton Review will offer Housing, 3 Meals a day + Business Trip Fees)
• Monday to Friday 110 hours of guaranteed teaching per month.
• Applicants must be able to handle intense schedule such as Monday to Friday 8AM ~ 8PM.
• Start Date: January, February 2017
• Training: December 05, 2016, January 02 2017
• based on 160 teaching hours: 3.5 million + Business trip fee (per month)
• Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will be provided for E2 and F visa only
• Subject to change depends on lecture hours/office work hours
• Teach Business skills & speaking proficiency enhancement modules using standardized materials & curriculum
• Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
• Manage trainees’ learning and regularly track and report progress through LMS
• Provide targeted academic coaching/counseling services for trainees
• Continuously endeavor to improve the learning methods, environment, and overall learning experience
• 2+ years Business English teaching experience is must
• Must be available to teach at different locations throughout Korea for prolonged periods of time
• Demonstrated ability to assess students’ weaknesses and provide feedback and educational road-mapping
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and guide students of all types of backgrounds, positions, titles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
• MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Prefer team players
• Experience in corporate field is preferred
• BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism or Business is preferred
• E2 Visa Sponsorship
• Health Insurance
• Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
• Paid vacation days and national holidays
• TPRK’s professional teacher training
• Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
• Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
Please contact us at the email address given on the job heading for the full application procedure. You will be required to submit your recent resume, photo, TPRK application form and writing samples (mandatory for Corporate Trainer applicants) to complete the process. The samples you submit should be representative of your best work. All writing submissions must adhere to the following rules:
• The date or year in which the piece was written
• Submissions may be provided in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, PDF, or JPEG images.
• If the work is collaborative, specify the area of the content to which you contributed.
Sample #1 : One expository writing sample at least 300 words in length. Original and self-expressive writing that showcases your ability to convey information in an organized, logical manner. We will be looking at content, style, and mechanics. We accept essays, research papers, journals, diaries, storytelling, journalism, blogging, and free writing samples.
Sample #2 : One lesson plan sample
A Business English speaking-focused lesson plan. The topic, content, length, and format of the lesson are up to you.
When submitting your application packet, please state the position(s) you are interested in, your available start date, and nationality/visa and document status.
• Available start Date:
• Document Status
• Notarized and apostilled diploma:
• Notarized and apostilled background check:
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
• Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
• Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.