"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Jobs Teaching English in Korea
Date posted:2009-02-05 | Writer: Horizon | Email: email@example.com
As 2009 comes in Horizon needs more than 100 TEFL teachers for Korea over the next few months. Bundang is the southernmost district (gu) of Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. In addition to being the most populous part of the city, it also has the status of being one of the wealthiest regions in Gyeonggi Province. Unlike many other parts of the greater Seoul area, which developed naturally over many years, from the beginning Bundang was designed and built according to a detailed plan. It is a well organized city with well laid-out streets, new apartment buildings, numerous parks and good local infrastructure.
Position: Private School
- Salary is 2.2 Million Won per month
- 30 hours per week
- Apartment: Fully Furnished Single
- Airfare: Return Flight Provided
- Bonuses: One Months salary
- Holidays: 7-10 days, plus 13 -15 National Holidays
- Start ASAP
- Native English Speaker from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand
- University Degree or Higher or TEFL / TESOL
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, Stating your Nationality of origin
- Current Photo
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Criminal Background Check
- References with contact information
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, looking for a new position or thinking about starting one in the future, email us at the address given on the job heading page.
We know that our teachers take comfort in dealing with foreigners when obtaining a position in Korea , as we understand what is important to you and what simply won't do.
Hear from you soon.