Date posted:2022-03-02 | Writer: ESL Teaching jobs in Asia | Email: [email protected]
ESL Teaching jobs in Asia has opportunities all over China and Korea for qualified EFL teachers. We are a recruiting agency of current and former Native and Korean teachers based in Busan, South Korea. We have connections with hundreds of schools in Korea and many in China as well. Due to the recent pandemic it has been quite difficult for teachers to find positions in China from abroad but there still are possibilities with a PU letter, it just takes time and there are not as many options as before. We do our best to provide only reliable and stable schools which provide a good working experience for teachers and expect our teachers to do their best for their students
- All Contracts in both countries offer competitive salaries.
- Paid vacations.
- Paid housing or housing allowance.
- Paid airfare, one way or return depending on the school.
- Medical and health insurance, pension.
- Working visa.
- Severance payment after completing a one year contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree of any field.
- Native level English Speaker from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, preferably TEFL certified.
- An interest in living and working in a different culture. Most of all, a person who is willing to do their best for their students every day and has an open mind.
Wonderful Teaching Positions Throughout Korea:
All the Major Locations in Korea Nationwide
Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Daegu, Daejeon, Ulsan, Gwangju, Jejuetc
Starting Date :Open. Many Schools Throughout Korea Hiring All Year Round.
Teaching Date : Mon thru Fri
School Hour : 9:00 Am ~ 6:00 Pm / 2:00 Pm ~ 9:00 Pm
Student Level : Kindy + Elementary / Elementary + Middle School
Salary : 2.3 ~ 2.8 Million won (Depends on position)
Vacation days : 1 week in Summer + 1 week in Winter
Housing : One room furnished or Housing Allowance
Benefit : Airfare, Severance Pay, Health Insurance, National Pension
We have positions and schools hiring all year round. If you are interested, please send your resume to the email address in the job heading.
When applying teachers must have ready notarized and apostilled degree and national level background checks. These documents are extremely important.