Date posted:2006-10-24 | Writer: WorknPlay | Email: [email protected]
South Korea is a great place to work because of the warm people, exciting culture, and easy access to transportation and facilities.Saving money is easy.You can find lots of useful information in our website, Contact us about living and working in Korea, plus job ads for English Teachers and a public resume posting section. WorknPlay, in conjunction with the Korean Public School Board, will manage recruitment of teachers for public school positions as well as orientation and ongoing support for the new teachers. You can rest assured that you will enjoy the experience of a lifetime as teachers, and as our honored guests, throughout your sojourn in Korea.
* Location: Busan, San Bon (near Seoul), Young Yang (Kyung Buk Province), Ham An (Kyung Nam Province)
* Starting date: November 1st
* Salary: 1.8 ~ 2.3 Korean won per month (depending on Qualification)
* Working hours: 8:30 ~ 4:30
* Teaching hours: 22 hours per week
* Teaching Level: Junior high school students
Successful applicants will conduct English conversation classes to Korean students. Teach mostly daily conversation especially listening and speaking. It?s important to keep the class fun and effective.
* 300, 000 won settlement pay upon teachers' arrival
* Round trip airfare
(One way reimbursed upon teachers' arrival and the other will be paid when you complete your contract)
* 100% severance pay
* 14 working days paid vacation a year + all Korean national holidays
* 50% medical insurance, 50% national pension plan supported
* Full furnished single housing or housing allowance (300, 000won per month)
* Native English speaker
* Have a Bachelor's degree or higher, in any field
* TESOL or EFL Certificates is desirable but not required
* can adapt to new culture
Please send your resume with your latest photo to [email protected] Kindly include a cover letter discussing your interest in the teaching position.We will review your application and will contact you shortly if you meet the above requirements.
Should there be any question, feel free to contact us at +82-2-568-7536 or +82-10-4808-9408.
For more information, please visit our website: Contact us.Thank you.
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.