"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Looking for Full-time TEFL Teacher in Fukui City, Japan
Date posted:2008-09-03 | Writer: Will Be English School | Email: email@example.com
We are currently looking for qualified applicants for a Full-time ESL teacher in Fukui city. The position starts from November 1st, 2008. If you are interested in the position , please read the details below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Terms of Employment
1. Position: Full-time English Teacher
2. Contract: One-year renewable contract
3. 5 days a week with two consecutive days off(Sundays/Mondays off)
4. Working hours: From 1:00PM to 10:00PM including one hour lunch break
5. Salary: Start from 250,000yen a month
5. Working place: Fukui city
1. Visa sponsorship is available.
2. 7 to 9 days off during New year's holiday and Golden week holiday(Around the end of April)
3. Have all Japanese National Holidays off.
4. 14 extra paid holidays
5. One year contract completion bonus: 100,000 yen.
6. Rent: 32,000 yen a month plus utilities.
7. We will pay key money, deposits, and real estate fees for the apartment.
1. Native speaker of English
2. College/university degree
3. Qualified with TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certification.
4. Able to overcome any cultural barriers
Please e-mail to the e-mail address given on the job heading page.
1. CV/ resume(including date of birth, marital status and nationality)
2. Cover letter
3. A recent picture
4. A reference/recommendation(preferably from an employer or professor)
Consideration will only be given to applicants who submit a complete application package.