Date posted:2022-12-18 | Writer: Heart Corporation, Chiba office | Email: [email protected]
We are teaching in over 600 public schools: elementary, junior high, and high schools in 12 prefectures in Japan, such as Tokyo, Kanagawa, Saitama, Chiba, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Fukushima, Miyagi, Niigata, Yamanashi, and Shizuoka.
We provide ways to get you prepared for public schools and regular training to further develop your skills. Our dedicated bi-lingual staff will support you from the application process to your daily life at school.
• Workweek: Monday through Friday (Saturdays, Sundays & Japanese Holidays are off)
• Working Hours: 8:00 – 16:30 (The times vary from schools)
• Teaching 4 – 5 classes per day.
• Summer, Winter, Spring break.
• Online Curriculum Resource to help you with difficult lesson planning.
• Sub work permitted.
• Online work depends on the situation.
・Renewable contract with a daily pay 9000-12000yen depends on the city
・Free Japanese Lessons
・Working visa and working permit
・Opportunities to learn Japanese culture
・Bachelor’s Degree of any field
・Native level English speaker
・12 years of English Educational Record is necessary for Non-Natives
Please send an email to us at the address given in the job heading with your full name, nationality, the site you have seen this advertisement, and your email address. We will then send you an application and set up an interview once that has been completed.
Looking forward to your contact!