Date posted:2023-08-26 | Writer: Morgan School Airola | Email: [email protected]
Morgan Schools are a network of modern private schools throughout Italy. Our branch in Airola, Southern Italy, is currently seeking professional Teachers for the new academic year: SEPTEMBER 2023-MAY 2024.
The ideal candidate should be reliable, dynamic, adaptable and hardworking and also must have a great sense of humour.
Our school offers free internet access and a top-notch selection of up-to-date ELT resources available to all our staff.
The Schools offer language teaching to students of all ages:
- Adult General courses
- Kids and teens general courses
- Cambridge & IELTS preparation courses
- Have a CELTA or TEFL qualification
- Have teaching experience of a minimum of 1 year
- Basic knowledge of Italian is an asset
- Have an appropriate dress code
- Hold any Eu passport or Italian work permit (or dual citizenship)
Salary and Benefits
- Average salary between 1200 - 1300 Euros + added bonuses
- Paid holidays and all local and national Bank holidays.
- Full time legal contract
- Accommodation through local agencies
- Workshops (which include lesson and objective planning, how to explain grammar to the students at different levels, etc), seminars and teacher training courses are given continuously during the academic course.
- Total teaching hours: between 25 and 30 hours. Any extra hours will be paid as overtime.
To apply, please email your resume and education certificates to the address given on the job heading.