"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Teach EFL in Carpi, Italy
Date posted:2006-06-14 | Writer: Benedict School Srl | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benedict School, Carpi (Italy) has an immediate
opening for two EFL instructors. Start Date : September 2006.
Desired Qualifications :
* Recognized teaching certification (RSA/CELTA, etc...).
* Cross-cultural sensitivity
* Strong classroom management skills/organizational and planning
skills/ability to give clear, concise directions and explanations
* Some proficiency level in a second language preferred (Italian)
* Creativity /Imagination
* Good interpersonal/communication skills
* Minimum teaching experience with adults : 2 years.
* Some teaching experience with small children (welcome but not necessary).
* Some experience with instructional technology (computer-aided language instruction;
video; audio; multimedia; internet)
* Instruct students in EFL classes (private students and companies)
* Responsible for class preparation and/or curriculum and lesson planning.
* Keep record books and prepares all related materials: Enrolment and Intake Forms,
Assessments, Evidence of student progress including attendance logs.
* Works with adults in individual, semi-individual and group settings.
* Assists in enrolment and assessment process as indicated.
* Evaluates materials as to their use in the program.
We are looking for two enthusiastic, dynamic & friendly
mother-tongue teachers who are interested in more than
" coursebook class ", and who are ready to join our great team
with the desire and the ability to help our school to continue growing,
given the possibility to grow themselves. (senior teacher, D.O.S., etc...).
Teaching General English to students at all levels up to FCE proficiency
and Business English to Business people ("at school" and "in companies").
Freelance position with guaranteed minimum of 900 hours
over a 10 months contract (from Sept.11th. 2006 to July 15th 2007).
Teachers normally work more than the guaranteed hours, and can reach
28 - 34 teaching hrs/week.
Working days : Monday to Friday; Saturday : not all year.
Accommodation provided by the School (Large apartment,
walking distance from the school, with its own big terrace,
shared by four teachers in single and shared rooms).
Salary range : Competitive for Italian standards.
Qualified applicants should mail, e-mail or fax a cover
letter, CV, 2 letters of reference from a Language School
and a picture to the following E-Mail : email@example.com
or by courier to the following address (not later than June 30th):
Mr. Philippe Bernet
Benedict School Srl
C.so A. Pio 68
41012 Carpi (MO)
Fax: ++39 059 6221007