"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Medan, Indonesia
Date posted:2007-03-19 | Writer: Australia Centre Medan | Email: email@example.com
Australia Centre Medan is owned by Insearch: University of Technology,
Sydney and is also the Honorary Australian Consulate for North and West
Sumatra. We are also an IDP-Education Australia office and an IELTS test
centre for the whole of Sumatra.
We are looking for English language instructors with the following minimum requirements:
- bachelor's degree or equivalent
- teaching certificate
- native speakers of English from Australia, US, UK, New Zealand, or Canada.
- Max 25 teaching hours per week.
- 5 weeks paid annual leave plus all public holidays.
- Airfares and one month bonus on completion of contract.
- Fully furnished shared accommodation.
- Medical insurance plus 10 days paid annual sick leave.
- Free Indonesian Language & Culture courses.
- Free fitness centre membership.
- Professional and supportive environment.
Please contact Ms. Henny Chandra, Director of Studies at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or tel. +62 61 4157810/4554504/4554520 ext. 112