"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL in Jambi, Indonesia
Date posted:2003-07-24 | Writer: EF English First | Email: email@example.com
We welcome applicants with
* a passport from the UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States (Indonesian Immigration requirement)
* at least two years experience in the ESL classroom and/or a recognized certificate which represents a minimum of 120 hours of instruction and observed practice teaching
* experience teaching all levels and ages (up to 50% of students will be children ages 5 to 10)
* the enthusiasm and professionalism required to get a new school off on the right foot
* availability date (arrival in Indonesia) no later than August 31
The positions are ideal for the person who wishes to experience Indonesia at its most genuine and can live with a minimum of western style nightlife and a maximum opportunity to learn the language and interract with Indonesians.
We invite applicants with the above mentioned qualifiecations to send a cover letter, c.v. and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org . Upon receipt of the c.v. and cover letter, we will immediately send an information packet with more details on the work and salary.