Date posted:2018-06-06 | Writer: Shichida Educational Institute (HK) Limited | Email: [email protected]
Shichida Hong Kong has been offering fun and structured classes for children to learn English since 2010 and has immediate opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers. Successful candidates will be teaching in our centres in Causeway bay (5 days a week including Saturday) or Tsim Sha Tsui/Tseung Kwan O (4.5 days a week including Saturday and Sunday morning).
- Native level English speaker
- possess a university degree, preferably in Education, Fine Arts or related field, preferably with TEFL / TESOL / CELTA qualifications
- creative, fun, energetic and reliable
- enjoy working with young children
- willing to work Saturdays and Sundays
- competitive salary
- 10 days of paid annual leave per year, with the opportunity to acquire 15 extra days through substituting absent teachers
- medical & dental insurance
From a teaching perspective, advantages include training, maximum 16 hours teaching per week, lesson plans provided, opportunities for creativity and use of high quality materials co-created by our graphic designers.
We are always looking for the right talent to join our growing team!
If you are passionate, cheerful, energetic, and most importantly love working with young children, please let us know by sending your resume to the email address given on the job heading.
Shichida Educational Institute (HK) Limited,
Rm. 703, One Hysan Avenue,
Tel: 2808 1013
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.