"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Online EFL Teachers Required in Greece
Date posted:2011-10-05 | Writer: Languagelab.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languagelab.com is looking for progressive and ambitious TEFL qualified teachers of English to work at the forefront of education in virtual worlds. We teach people from 75 countries, including Greece, face to face over the internet. Are you ready to join us? With a partnerships with Pearson Education and many other leading education organisations, teaching at Languagelab.com is an innovative and cutting edge way for you to take your teaching to the next level.
If you ...
- have a creative urge to explore teaching beyond the classroom walls
- have a positive disposition to using technology in support of teaching and a proven ability to learn new skills in this area
- have a fast and reliable broadband internet connection.
- are available to teach at least 10 hours per week
then we are interested in talking to you.
We currently require 10 hours or more per week between (2pm and 7pm PDT/ 10pm- 3am GMT) however we are recruiting for all time zones.
Teachers should be able to teach 2 hours on a Saturday or Sunday between 2pm and 7pm PDT/10pm- 3am GMT every other weekend.
However teachers from all time zones will be considered and schedules are flexible.
In order to be able to teach in Languagelab, you must complete a period of training. The training is free but involves a commitment of 6 hours over a period of a few weeks. The aim of the course to enable candidates to teach in a virtual world context. We expect many candidates will be competent to take on paid work prior to completing the full course and if you have virtual world experience there is a fast track training option.
Join the leading language teaching organisation teaching English in a virtual world.
- 1 year experience teaching the language after qualification.
- Note entry may be acceptable if you are enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills.
- Recognised qualification in EFL / ESL
- IT literate (and have computer, good broadband internet connection and a headset)
- Business experience, IELTS, TOEFL, CAE and FCE experience is highly-valued.
Salary & Benefits
- All posts are part-time.
- Teach between 10 and 20 hours per week from your own home.
- Combine this with your existing commitments
- Flexible earning opportunities at competitive rates. Salary details available on application
- Personally and professionally hugely developmental - ongoing teacher development and research opportunities
- A very stimulating professional environment - product development roles available
Please contact Jessie Driscoll at the e-mail address given on the job heading, with your CV and a cover letter.