Date posted:2018-01-08 | Writer: Skouras Camp | Email: [email protected]
Skouras Summer English Language Camp in Chalkidiki, Greece, provides up to 2 hours of tuition daily in the form of classes and workshops, with a class size of 12 students average. We run all levels, from beginners (A1) to proficiency of the Cambridge University level (C2). Moreover, we encourage children to speak English throughout the day. Therefore, our EFL teachers and team leaders play various games and plan activities to help children improve their English skills.
There are different dates you can join us. Here are the dates:
• Food: free, 4 meals / day. The camp’s daily menu is posted in our site
• Teachers should cover their own travel expenses
• Accommodation: free, in rooms up to 6pax (together with other teachers/ trainers)
• Working hours per week: 28h
Salary and benefits:
• If the teacher is under 25 years old: 200 euros/month
• If the teacher is over 25 years old: 300 euros/month
• Teaching skills –TEFL/TESOL training preferred.
• Communication skills
• Team management skills
• Motivation skills
• Organising skills
• Awareness of others
How to apply:
If you are interested in becoming one of our teachers, please contact us at the email address given on the job heading.
• Send us a photo that represents you
• Inform us about the dates you would like to stay at the camp
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.