"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Position Teaching English in Frankfurt, Germany
Date posted:2008-07-23 | Writer: European Business School | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EBS is Germany's oldest and largest independent business school. The university offers BSc/MSc, MBA and EMBA courses in business administration which include a period of study and work experience at partner schools abroad. English is compulsory for all students.
Full-time position at the Centre for Business Languages. It involves teaching, materials development including blended learning, assisting with course and examination planning, supporting and liaising with an experienced team of freelance trainers, and responsibility for technical equipment within the department.
- recognised TEFL teaching qualification
- real practical teaching flair and creative materials development ability
- extensive experience in Business English teaching, EAP or ELT
- genuine interest in the world of business and business communication
- broad experience of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- native speaker of English
- sufficient knowledge of German would be an advantage but not essential
The successful candidate will be flexible and energetic, able to define his/her own work objectives, happy in an international / multicultural environment and able to cope with stress. The contract should begin on 1 September 2008, if possible.
- salary negotiable
- generous holiday entitlement
- ideal teaching conditions (small groups, etc.)
Applications, naming 2 referees, should be sent in confidence to The Head of Languages at
Dr. Christiane Papadopoulos
Head of the Language Department
Tel: +49 6723 / 69225 (E-mail address given on the job heading page).