"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Job in Rural Germany Teaching EFL
Date posted:2017-06-01 | Writer: E.L.T. The English Language Trainers | Email: email@example.com
Discover the magical Harz Mountains, meet the witches on the Brocken mountain and teach English!
E.L.T. The English Language Trainers in Wernigerode, the colourful town in the Harz foothills, offers:
• a freelance teaching position starting in September 2017
• a minimum guarantee of 20 hours/week (a workload of 25 hours and more are common if desired by trainers)
• a professional and self-organized work environment
• administrative support
Our clients are professionals who require English training for their jobs, i.e. business English. We also teach English for special purposes to engineers, lawyers, medical doctors, and managers.
• University or college degree
• TEFL / TESOL / TESL Certification
• Teaching / business experience
• EU passport
• German language skills
If you are looking for a long term teaching position in Germany (min. one year), if you are motivated and professional and if you are not afraid of witches, then apply now at the email address given on the job heading.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The E.L.T. Team
Phone: +49 (0)345 523 5784