Date posted:2010-01-21 | Writer: Sprachschule Bektas | Email: [email protected]
Sprach-Center BEKTAS provides first-class language training for private students and corporate professionals within the European Union.
We are currently looking for TEFL qualified English teachers in Basel, Switzerland and Loerrach in Germany.
Under supervision of the Language Center Director, Sprach-Center BEKTAS you will be expected to deliver training programs that provide adult learners with the foreign language communication skills and cross-cultural awareness they need to live, work, and conduct business abroad effectively. In addition, you may be asked to provide a variety of other language support services for the company. As part of the screening process, you may be required to take language proficiency tests. Advanced English proficiency is required.
Education / Experience
- 1+ years of previous experience teaching EFL or ESL (preferably to adult learners)
- A degree in Linguistics or Adult Education; or TESL, TEFL, TESOL certification is highly desired.
- Native or near-native language ability with no accent
- Previous experience teaching in intensive program preferred
Skills / Abilities / Knowledge
- Good general computer skills
- The ability to utilize the latest technology and teaching techniques
- Experience in teaching language skills to a wide range of adult learners, from beginners to those at a more advanced proficiency level
- Fluency in German is not required but highly desired
- Willingness and ability to become acquainted and comply with BEKTAS processes and regulations as well as company policies and standards of conduct
- Excellent teaching and interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with communicative teaching practices
- Proven dedication to excellence in language teaching
Physical Requirements / Environment
- Must have access to a 'RELIABLE' high speed internet connection
- Must have a personal computer with full multimedia capabilities
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Curriculum Vitae and cover letter detailing all relevant teaching and language experience and a brief description of your interest in the position
- Two letters of recommendation from previous teaching experience (Not required but highly recommended)
Please contact us at the e-mail address given on the job heading to apply.
Tumringer Strasse 179
tel: 0049 7621 71101
fax: 0049 7621 4222517
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.