"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Hungary
Date posted:2015-06-02 | Writer: Angol Intezet kft | Email: email@example.com
The English Institute, Angol Intezet kft, is a rapidly expanding English language school located in Budapest, focused on teaching English to adults for the purposes of English language communication in work and business. The school currently has seven locations in Budapest and also offers English language instruction online. We have opportunities for TEFL certified teachers who are available to start in September. The success of the language school has proven that demand for personalized English language instruction in the premium segment is strong, and this position could represent an excellent opportunity and an unforgettable year abroad for the right candidate.
Tasks include teaching English as a second language (ESL) to adults in small group (3-5 students), mini (2 students) and individual (1:1) classes. Course focuses include general English, business English, targeted preparation for job interviews, presentations and negotiations, and language exam preparation. Courses take place in our modern, high-level language centres in Buda and Pest, online, and on-site at companies in Budapest.
- internationally recognized ESL teaching qualification (CELTA, CELT, TEFL, TESOL, etc.),
- two to three years of English teaching experience preferred,
- experience teaching business English preferred,
- experience in exam preparation for internationally recognized language exams.,
- enthusiasm, professionalism, responsibility, and reliability, - basic computer literacy,
- EU citizenship.
- experience and willingness to teach learners of a wide range of levels (A2-C1),
- experience teaching English or living or working abroad,
- basic knowledge of and/or experience in business,
- openness to technology and news ways of teaching,
- basic awareness of news, trends, and current events.
What we offer:
- partial flight compensation within the EU,
- a 10 month contract with a guaranteed, fixed monthly salary,
- the opportunity to earn extra income through overtime (optional),
- paid holiday time,
- premium clientele,
- professional support and guidance.
Contract duration: September 2015-June 2016 and October 2015-July 2016 (with a mutual option to extend).
Please send your CV with photo together with a short (maximum one page) covering letter to the email address given on the job heading, detailing why you are interested in and qualified for the position, confirming eligibility and indicating availability to start in Budapest.
Application deadline: Friday, 12 June, 2015