"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Job in Portugal
Date posted:2013-05-15 | Writer: Escola Inglesa | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A small private language school 30Km from Oporto is looking for TEFL qualified English teachers with some experience for the academic year 2013/2014 (September 2013 to June 2014). We emphasize the communicative approach and a relaxing atmosphere for learning as well as a high standard of teaching.
- Dynamic/ flexible/ reliable Native level English Speaker
- Bachelors degree – preferably in Education
- ELT certificate (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL or TESOL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Business English and preparation for international language certificates (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, TOEFL…) is an advantage and/or experience with young children - kindergarten and primary schools
- EU passport
- Assistance with accommodation
- Teaching support (library, internet access)
- Travel allowance
- Pleasant working environment
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV, references, current photograph and covering letter to the Director of Studies at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Street Cucujães, 402
from 3,700 to 096 S. João da Madeira