Date posted:2013-05-15 | Writer: Escola Inglesa | Email: [email protected]
A small private language school 30Km from Oporto is looking for TEFL qualified English teachers with some experience for the academic year 2013/2014 (September 2013 to June 2014). We emphasize the communicative approach and a relaxing atmosphere for learning as well as a high standard of teaching.
- Dynamic/ flexible/ reliable Native level English Speaker
- Bachelors degree – preferably in Education
- ELT certificate (CELTA, DELTA, TEFL or TESOL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Business English and preparation for international language certificates (PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, TOEFL…) is an advantage and/or experience with young children - kindergarten and primary schools
- EU passport
- Assistance with accommodation
- Teaching support (library, internet access)
- Travel allowance
- Pleasant working environment
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV, references, current photograph and covering letter to the Director of Studies at the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Street Cucujães, 402
from 3,700 to 096 S. João da Madeira
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.