Date posted:2022-08-20 | Writer: Escola Inglesa | Email: [email protected]
Escola Inglesa, Escola Inglesa, Lda., was founded in 1990 and approved by the Ministry of Education (nr. 5/92) as well as certified by DGERT – Direção Geral do Emprego e das Realações de Trabalho to teach foreign languages (English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese as a Foreign language).
Staff are highly qualified native teachers whose methodology privileges personalized teaching consequently making language learning quicker and more effective. Lessons can be taught individually or in groups. Courses focus on children, teenagers, and adults. All programs are according to the Common European Language Framework. Qualified Pedagogic/Teaching staff are aware of the specific needs of each student.
• Small, family-run school, 100/120 students
• Teaching English to small classes of young learners, teenagers, and/or adults
• Possible 1/1; company work
• Levels: beginners to intermediate.
• Rate of 110 hours per month.
• Preparation and planning
• Students´ assessment
• Involvement in school projects (festivities and end of the school year)
• Education Required: Bachelor
• Minimum Teaching Experience: 1 year of teaching experience
• Required Certificates: TESL/TEFL Certificate over 100 hours
• Ideally should have a European passport or work visa.
• If not, should be ready to apply for that and get it soon.
• Free accommodation on a 3 room flat, 2 bathrooms - possible sharing with another ESL teacher
• Airport pick up
• Special conditions for a gym subscription
For more information and and details on how to apply, please contact the email address in the job heading.