Date posted:2018-05-03 | Writer: In Down-Town Language School | Email: [email protected]
The In Down-Town School of Languages provides language training in Tallinn, Estonia, for students ranging from youths to working adults. We are located in the very center of the city, which is Estonia’s capital and cultural hub on the edge of The Baltic Sea. It retains its walled, cobblestoned Old Town, home to cafes and shops, as well as Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century defensive tower. We have a full-time position available for a qualified EFL teacher who is available to work afternoons and evenings.
Job Reference No: 01-1 / 2018-19, English Teacher, English Department
The work includes the tasks of a school teacher in full.
Working hours: from 12:30 to 20:15, full working hours
- TEFL /TESOL or equivalent qualification;
- At least 3 years of experience as a teacher of a foreign language;
- Computer and TCO skills;
- Diligence, creative approach to work, skill and desire to work in a team, discipline;
- Goodwill, intelligence, decency, responsibility;
- Ability to adapt their experience and professional skills in a new working environment.
THE FIRM OFFERS
- Wages: 11700 - 14400 EUR gross per year in proportion to the load;
- Employment contract: from 1 to 5 years with the possibility of transition to a permanent contract, all social guarantees in accordance with the law;
- Holidays: 56 calendar days in proportion to the worked time for the calendar year;
- Possibility of additional earnings, participation in projects abroad.
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading. Please give the following title to your message: Job Reference No: 01-1 / 2018-19, English Teacher.
If you do not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, we ask you to consider your application not fully meeting the requirements of the school at the moment.
In Down-Town Language School
Jõe 3, 5 korrus
TEL: +372 644 3240
Below you can read feedback from an ITTT graduate regarding one section of their online TEFL certification course. Each of our online courses is broken down into concise units that focus on specific areas of English language teaching.