"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
TEFL Position in Czech Republic (2)
Date posted:2011-10-25 | Writer: Wattsenglish Ltd | Email: email@example.com
Wattsenglish Ltd is one of the leading organisations active in Central Europe concerned with young learner education. We have immediate opportunities for TEFL qualified teachers to teach young and very young learners in kindergartens, primary and secondary schools. We operate throughout the Czech Republic, based in Prague (Rohacova 77, Prague 3) and Slovakia, based in Bratislava. These are full time positions for which we offer a competitive salary up to 20,000 CZK gross per month. The teacher is obliged to complete a monthly average of 35 hours per week. Of this the teacher will be expected to teach no more than 25 hours on average per week spread over a monthly period. The remaining hours are set aside for lesson preparation, travel and other tasks.
In addition to your base pay we offer these benefits:
• Regular workshops three times a year focused on teacher development
• 3 weeks paid holidays (2 weeks Xmas, 1 week Spring break)
• All administration and associated travel costs related to the working visa re-imbursed upon completion of contract / June 2012
• Czech/Slovak phone SIM card
• Full reimbursement for travel pass in all regions
• Employment contracts - Health insurance - is covered by the company via the relevant state laws. More info can be supplied if you wish. It is probably advisable to have some form of insurance for the first 6 to 8 weeks until your work permit comes through and we are in the process of applying for your visa.
• Great opportunities for career development.
-Senior teacher for consultations
-Fully equipped teachers' room
-Trips - get the know the place you stay – throughout the Czech Republic and Europe
To apply send your current CV, recent photo and written references to the e-mail address given on the job heading.
Liberec, 46001 - Czech Republic
Telephone +420 725719050
Fax +420 485100016