"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Opportunities For EFL Teachers in Czech Republic
Date posted:2017-07-20 | Writer: EDUA Group | Email: email@example.com
EDUA Group, the largest educational group in the Czech Republic, was established in 2010 by combining three major educational companies Caledonian School, Tutor, and Top Vision. Our goal is to offer each customer the widest range of quality education according to their needs and wishes. We provide training for public customers and corporate clients at all levels of management. EDUA Group is currently looking for new EFL teachers!
• Join the biggest educational group in the Czech Republic
• Teach for two language schools – Caledonian School and Tutor
• Start teaching right away – we have plenty of courses to choose from!
• Great opportunity for new as well as experienced teachers
Become a part of our team if you are:
• native level English speaker
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified, preferably with a university degree
• EU Citizen or non-EU with a valid business visa and trade license (or willingness to get them); we also offer professional visa assistance for a very reasonable price!
• interested in either full-time or part-time schedule
• flexible and willing to teach at different places within Prague
• energetic, reliable and motivated person with up-to-date approach to teaching
What you can expect from us:
• full-time/part-time schedule tailored to your needs and possibilities
• possibility to choose from a variety of courses (public, in-company, adults, teenagers, children etc.)
• full travel pass reimbursement, free language or professional courses (various languages, soft skills training), and other benefits for full-time teachers
• free Czech lessons held for our full-time teachers
• assistance in acquiring your first visa for a very reasonable price and if teaching for us, all the future assistance in this matter for free
• assistance in acquiring all other necessary permits to work in the Czech Republic (health insurance, housing assistance etc.)
• regular training sessions and workshops for further teachers’ development
• further career opportunities
• excellent library resources for lesson planning as well as self-study and entertainment
• teachers’ room with free internet access, printers and copy machines
• monthly newsletter, official and unofficial parties for teachers, etc.
• friendly and supportive environment
Contact us via email at the address given on the job heading.
186 00 Karlín,
Phone: +420 277 007 800