"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time TEFL Positions in San José, Costa Rica!
Date posted:2014-08-26 | Writer: Idioma Internacional | Email: email@example.com
We are Idioma Internacional, a language institute celebrating over a dozen years of quality instruction and communicative solutions located in a vibrant downtown neighborhood in San José. We are interviewing and hiring for immediate positions for both our Corporate English Division, where our teachers travel around the Central Valley and deliver top-quality business English to both local and international corporations, and our special NGO accounts division, teaching in the public sector. We offer an incredible experience to broaden professional and personal skills in an exciting work environment as well as make a real impact on the lives of Costa Ricans across the country.
Our requirements for hire are as follows:
• University degree
• TESOL/ TEFL or related certification
• 6 months teaching experience
• Minimum one year commitment
• Some Spanish (preferred)
• Work/Living experience abroad (preferred)
We offer many benefits to our teachers:
• Competitive pay, quarterly performance bonuses, travel reimbursement for classes. All teachers earn between $650-$1,000 per month teaching and average 20-30 hours a week.
• Access to private health insurance
• Extensive Training and Mentor Programs
• Access to Spanish lessons and intercambios
• Assistance in finding housing, opening a bank account and cell phone line
• International Business and Teaching Experience
If you are a qualified EFL/ESL teacher with excellent interpersonal skills and a sincere desire to work hard and expand your horizons in Costa Rica, we would be happy to consider your application. Send your resume, a recent photo and contact information (name, position, email address) for three professional references if you meet the requirements above. We only consider candidates who send us all documentation. We regretfully cannot respond to all interested applicants.
We are always looking for qualified ESL/EFL instructors and welcome your application. We recruit and hire on a regular basis so feel free to send us a résumé, photo and references at any time. Please be sure to include contact information with a phone number for us to contact you.
Telefax: (506) 2256-6565