"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time Corporate EFL Positions in San José, Costa Rica!
Date posted:2011-10-31 | Writer: Idioma Internacional | Email: email@example.com
We are Idioma Internacional, a language institute celebrating over a dozen years of quality instruction and communicative solutions located in a vibrant downtown neighborhood in San José, Costa Rica. We have a Corporate Division where our teachers travel around the Central Valley and deliver top-quality business English to both local and international corporations. We offer an incredible experience to broaden professional and personal skills in an exciting work environment as well as make a real impact on the lives of Costa Ricans across the country.
Our requirements for hire are as follows:
• U.S. or Canadian native English-speaker
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
• Bachelor's degree (English and/or Education majors preferred)
• One year contract and commitment
• Work visa document: five-year standard criminal background check authenticated by Secretary of State and the Costa Rican Consulate in the US or Canada
• At least 1 year experience teaching (preferred)
• Some Spanish (preferred)
• Work/Living experience abroad (preferred)
All teachers earn between $650-$900 per month teaching and average 20-30 hours a week. We offer many benefits to our teachers:
• Legal work visa option
• Competitive pay, quarterly performance bonuses, travel reimbursement for classes
• Access to private health insurance and the Costa Rican Caja national insurance
• Extensive Training and Mentor Programs
• Access to Spanish lessons and intercambios
• Assistance in finding housing, opening a bank account and cell phone line
• International Experience
We are interviewing and hiring for Corporate positions in San José. Send your resume, a recent photo and contact information (name, position, email address) for three professional references to the e-mail address given on the job heading if you meet the requirements above. We only consider candidates who send us all documentation. We regretfully cannot respond to all interested applicants.