"Like" us to connect with other students, watch videos, see job offers and even get special discounts.
Full-time and Part-time EFL Teachers Needed in San José, Costa Rica
Date posted:2017-05-11 | Writer: New Learning Academy | Email: email@example.com
A well-known language academy in San Jose is hiring full-time and part time EFL teachers to work at our two branches starting immediately! Candidates must already be located in Costa Rica or able to arrive immediately. We are hiring for both full and part time openings as well as freelance positions. Teachers MUST be native level English speakers. Please read description carefully.
*Teaching experience and/or CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificate
*Willingness to teach split shifts (mornings/evenings)
* Willingness to teach classes on-site and off-site at local businesses.
*Willingness to teach kids' classes
*Willingness to work with all levels and ages
*Willingness to adapt to and utilize our Academy's specific teaching methodology
*At least a six month commitment
*Native level speaker
THE BENEFITS THAT WE OFFER INCLUDE:
*Latin Dance Classes
*Informal, Spanish conversation classes
*Foreign language classes
*Team building activities
*Paid sick and vacation days
*Work visa supported and financed
*15 hour minimum training (while starting giving classes)
*Class textbooks, rubrics, programs, and exams all pre-made and provided
Please send the following information, otherwise your application will not be considered:
* A resume that includes your contact information, nationality, and birthdate
* A recent, professional photo
* Your earliest expected arrival date to Costa Rica and earliest expected date to begin working
* The length of time that you anticipate to stay
* Specify if you're looking for part time or full time. In the case of part-time, provide availability.
Serious inquiries only. Native Costa Ricans need not apply. Teachers with English as their second language need not apply.